1. Q. How long will it take me to receive my new leather products?
A. Products are manufactured once purchase confirmation is received. All our designs are handmade involving stages that takes time/days to achieve a quality product.
It generally takes 4-7 working days to leave our studio.
Door to door delivery will take 2-5 days, depending on the shipping address.
If you require your purchase to be delivered on a specific date, please notify us at least 4 days in advance.
2. Q. If I am unsatisfied with my product, can I return it?
A. You can notify NT Leather Studio of your intention to return your goods for a full cash refund, within 7 days. See our Terms & Conditions for our return and refund policies.
3. Q. What kind of leather is used to make my products?
A. We use full-grain South African cowhide, sourced from the Midlands of KwaZulu Natal, and hand stitched at our studio in Durban.
4. Q. How do I take care of my leather products?
A. One coat of leather food or dubbin per year will be sufficient to care for your goods. All products are treated with one coat of dubbin prior to shipping.
Over time, the light hide will tan with the sun and use, and become soft and supple. This is the natural aging process of leather, and will result in an object with character and beauty, which is uniquely yours.
5. Q. I own a store and would like to stock NT Leather Studio's products. How do I get in touch?
A. You are welcome to get in touch with us via Nikhiltricam@gmail.com to enquire about wholesale prices.